Due to unprecedented growth and expansion we have numerous job openings for RN’s (Inpatient and Critical Care), Surgical Techs and C N A’s on both days and nights. A sign on bonus may be applicable, please contact the Human Resources department for more details.
Mountain View Regional Hospital is continuously seeking talented & dedicated professionals who are enthusiastic about unrelenting quality care and patient service that is second to none. This page is continuously be updated and may not contain all vacant positions. If you are interested in a position at Mountain View Regional Hospital in any capacity, please submit your application, Resume and/or Cover letter to: email@example.com.
Current Job Openings:
Accounts Receivables Specialist (FT) (Bonus Eligible!!)
Under the supervision of the Business Office Manager, is responsible for assuring that duties are accurately performed in completion of, but not limited to, the following areas: maintain up-to-date billing system, generate and send out electronic and paper UB-04/HCFA-1500 forms, follow up on, collect & allocate insurance payments, carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines, perform account reconciliations, research & resolve payment discrepancies, generate account age analysis, review AR aging to ensure compliance, maintain AR customer files and records, follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc., process credit card payments, prepare bank deposits, investigate & resolve patient queries, process adjustments, communicate with patients via phone, mail, or personally, assist with month-end closing. Knowledge of accounts receivables, office administration and procedures, relevant computer software, regulatory standards & compliance requirements, previous medical insurance collections experience, excellent math abilities, basic spreadsheet & word processing knowledge, refined verbal & written communication skills. Minimum of HS Diploma and Associates Degree in Bus Admin preferred. Previous billing (AR) experience required.
Quality Data Analyst (QAPI Specialist) (Bonus Eligible!!)
- Performs research, investigation and validation of healthcare quality related data. Identifies data inconsistencies based on medical coding and actual patient diagnosis.
- Communicates and monitors status of third party vendors to ensure quality of products produced. Report to management and administration on monthly and quarterly basis quality of vendor production.
- Manages upload and download of data to third party vendors on a monthly and quarterly basis. Report findings to management and administration prior to data upload.
- Investigates and presents findings to management and hospital administration in a professional format.
- Must be able to meet expectations for on-time delivery and data quality; maintain acceptable accuracy rates under extremely tight deadlines.
- Learn standard operating procedures and group methodology; review and demonstrate a working knowledge of operational guidelines specific to assigned group
- Communicate with team members on project assignments and escalates issues as needed
- Understand strategic goals for respective area and aligns personal goals; meet on a regular basis with direct management to review, update, and monitor progress of established goals
- Attend ongoing training to achieve personal, professional, and technical improvement
The ideal candidate must be:
- Highly detail oriented
- Extremely motivated
- Driven to succeed within our organization
- Exceptional computer skills including knowledge of the following: MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and above average to excellent skill with MS Excel.
- Associates degree in business or healthcare related field preferred.
- General knowledge of health care and or basic medical terminology.
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic written and oral communication skills
- Basic data mining skills with the ability to gather relevant information related to assigned work from internal and external sources
- Basic knowledge of files and tables as related to processes needed to perform assigned work
- Time management skills; ability to multi task
- Attention to detail with the ability to evaluate data for data anomalies
- Understands business requirements, data and processes used to produce the intended results
- Adherence to, and demonstration of, organization and division core values
- Ability to effectively work with personnel on all levels
- Must be a self-starter, flexible and highly detail oriented; must be motivated and driven to succeed within the organization
ICU Registered Nurse - FT/PT (Nights) (Bonus Eligible!!)
- 12 hour shifts + call.
- Delivers nursing care to a population of post surgical/medical patients.
- Previous Critical Care/ICU or telemetry experience prefered.
- Previous medical, neuro, surgical nursing experience (minimum 1 year) preferred.
- Current BLS with ACLS/PALS required within first six months of employment.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with others.
- Minimum Requirements include RN Licensure in Wyoming and 1-3 years previous critical care experience (monitored unit).
Surgical Technologist (Multiple FT Positions) (Bonus Eligible!!)
Currently seeking full-time Surgical Technologists with validation of graduation from a surgical technologist program to work in the peri-operative setting.
- Certification and experience is preferred but will accept applications from newly graduated students.
- Certification and education from an approved program is required.
- Preference will be given to those with experience/expertise in Neuro-surgical and Orthopedic surgical settings.
- Variable hours.
- Rotating call, and some weekends will be required.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Surgical Services and at the direction of Registered Nurses, surgical technicians perform scrubbing and assisting duties within and support of the sterile field during operative procedures and assures proper care and maintenance of all surgical instrumentation and equipment.
Case Manager/Discharge Planner RN (FT) (Bonus Eligible!!)
- Manages patients in the healthcare continuum to achieve optimal clinical, financial, operational and satisfaction outcomes.
- Acts in a leadership function with the interdisciplinary healthcare team to promote/facilitate discharge planning.
- Establishes and promotes collaborative relationships with physicians, patients and families.
- Requires some travel and collaborative care with local rehabilitation facilities for follow-up care.
- Minimum requirements include WY RN licensure and 3-5 years case management experience in healthcare setting. This position reports to the Chief Nursing Officer.
Respiratory Therapist (PRN Night only)
• Perform breathing treatments
• Arterial blood gases
• Manage oxygen therapy
• Evaluates and treats patients per respiratory protocol
• Manage mechanical ventilators per physician orders or by protocol
• Respond to code blue, and rapid responses
• BIPAP/CPAP therapy
• Delivery of prescribed oxygen and aerosol therapy
• Monitoring of pulse oximetry for oxygen titration
May function in critical care once competency has been demonstrated.
To maintain a broad knowledge of respiratory care theory, principles and applications. This broad knowledge coupled with clinical, technical, administrative, communicative and outcome monitoring skills will be used to provide delivery of effective respiratory care for patients. Responsible to enhance the respiratory care knowledge and skill levels of Cardiopulmonary Services, Nursing and other allied health personnel.
• Current WY RRT License or CRT License
• Graduate of an approved Respiratory Care program
• Current BLS, ACLS, & PALS Certification (able to obtain with 3 months of hire)
• Possess a minimum of one year clinical experience in respiratory care in a hospital setting
• Broad knowledge in pediatric through geriatric respiratory care to include therapeutics and diagnostics
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
Registered Nurses - Multiple Positions (FT/PT - Days & Nights - Inpatient Unit & Critical Care) (Bonus Eligible!!)
Physician Practice Billing Specialist (FT) (Bonus Eligible!!)
This position analyzes medical records and abstracts clinical data by assigning codes from patient records in accordance with coding classification systems; reviews patient encounters for accurate code assignment of all relevant diagnoses and procedures; queries physicians when code assignments are not clear or documentation is inadequate; identifies and reports documentation issues; serves as a clinical coding resource and assigns ICD-9CM or HCPCS codes, creating APC or DRG group assignments. Must possess knowledge of ICD-9 CM, ICD 10 CM, HCPCS, medical terminology, anatomy, anesthesia, radiology, pathology, medicine, and evaluation and management (E&M) codes. Previous billing, coding or charge entry experience, basic spreadsheet and word processing knowledge and detail-oriented. Current AAPC/AHIMA certifications preferred.
Certified Nurse Assistant - Multiple Positions (FT/PT Nights & Days)
- Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse assists patients with activities of daily living, providing basic care to patients and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide clerical support and receptionist duties to enhance delivery of patient care when needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to work under pressure and in situations that demand patience, tact, stamina and endurance.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with documented certification as a Nursing Assistant.
- Must be able to achieve BLS certification within 60 days of employment.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with others.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written English communications for safe and effective patient care and to meet documentation standards. Variable Hours.
- Must possess extremely strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely fast paced environment requires excellent multitasking skills and the ability to adapt to change.
- Applicant must be highly motivated and a dependable individual that will become a member of a very close knit team.
Infection Control RN (FT) (Bonus Eligible)
- Identifying and reporting communicable diseases of patients and personnel in accordance with HFAP and CMS Standards.
- Creation of reports for review by the CNO
- Create and implement new processes for Infection Control
- Educate and mentor staff
- Monitors compliance and reporting to the CDC
Infection Control Nurse (RN) Required Skills and Abilities :
- Familiarity with CDC and NHSN reporting
- Possess expert computer skills, including full suite of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- BLS and ACLS certification within 6 months of employment.
- Knowledge of HFAP, CMS, and WY State Regulations
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Quality Net
- Registered Nurse (RN) with an unencumbered Wyoming license
- Investigates, manages and conducts surveillance of suspected and confirmed outbreaks of infection
- Provides consultation on infection risk assessment, prevention, and control strategies